April 24, 2012

DIY Gift Ideas for Teenage Girls

A sweet friend of mine asked me what were some great DIY gift ideas for teenage girls. And I, being the blogger I am, decided to write a WHOLE post about it :)
This week has been incredibly busy, and I am working on what I feel are A MILLION projects (a fashion tute for you guys and several Mother's day gift idea with tutes), so this post is a nice break :)

Every young girl LOVES jewelry. Especially unique, one of a kind stuff.

This particular teenager like to travel, so what's better than a journal to chronicle her adventures?
{FYI, even the teen who doesn't travel would use this, what with all the high school drama and all ;)}

Pinned Image
The Creative Place

Funky Scarf:
Fringe5

Customized Tote:
It's no-sew! You can get the package of 3 totes for $16 at Michael's. Use the 40% off coupon and that's seriously a great deal!
Pinned Image
Under the Sycamore

Customized tee:
Find a favorite poem or verse, use a bleach pen and voila!
Pinned Image
Sweet Verbena via UCreate

A camera strap cover:
(this one is no-sew either!)

A Girl and A Glue Gun

I didn't include any sewed gifts, so everyone can find inspiration!
Thank you to my friends over at the BSM facebook page, who gave me some awesome ideas! You ladies rock :)
Hope you enjoyed the small roundup!

xo, Dorian

5 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous ideas. Love the tote and the crochet bib necklace.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas! Thank you and keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such amazing ideas on this website! I'm actually a teenager myself and I was looking for a DIY gift to make for my best friend and this really helped me. 5 stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the amazing website for diy gift ideas for teenage. I should be regarded here and thanks for share with us. cheap kids christmas presents

    ReplyDelete
  5. These spa gift idea would be a perfect well they can be put in a surprise gift boxes instead of a transparent container.

    gift for men

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...