May 1, 2012

BIG*HUGE*FUN News!

Wanna know a little secret?
lean in real close....
*it's almost my birthday*
but what fun would it be unless we celebrate?! So, I thought...we should have a Party!
Pinned Image
weheartit
No, not with balloons! A party with guest posters, tutorials, but best of all...gifts. lots and lots of gifts. with an approx. value of , ahem, over $200. But they're not to for me. Oh no ma'am. They're for one of you!

:O
(pssst...that's a shocked face, btw)

You lucky girls.

So, I bet you wanna know what will be the giveaway. 
Well, I'm not telling you! Since my birthday is this Sunday May 6, I will announce the AMAZING giveaway items then, so you're just gonna have to wait :) {but I will say there is jewelry, sewn goodies, custom made designs, shop credits and more!} So be sure to come back Sunday, there will be several ways to win and only one week to enter!


For now, feel free to browse through my sponsors's amazing shops and get to know them a bit better :)


Laura from:

Along For the Ride
"My motto is 'keep it simple.' That's how I approach my work as well. I create jewelry and accessories that are simply delicate, whimsical, and beautiful. Not too big. Not too bold. Just the perfect accessories to highlight the already beautiful you."




Aimee from:



"Helping small business bloom by creating websites, blogs, branding, logo designs and more."



Virginia from:




"Hi!  I'm Virginia, wife, mom, Jesus-follower who can be found at Geeky & Sassy.
Where I write about my not-so-perfect journey with my faith, family, life and home." 


Lani from:
Lani

Lani didn't know what to write so I'm going to gush about her for a bit :) Lani has the CUTEST shop ever. She makes these super adorable Dino Hoodies that every kid LOVES and a grow chart that is off the chart...LOL! Seriously talented lady right here.


Paula from:

"My name is Paula and I run a little shop called Flutterby Kisses.  My business is primarily jewelry but I love accessories too .  At the moment my primary focus is on Glass jewelry and Chainmaille jewelry.  I can admit it.. I am completely addicted to chainmaille!!!  Come by and take a look, I'd love to hear what you think!!"


Chrissy from:
"SimplyCreated carries affordable couture accessories for all ages. Looking for that perfect pop of color to your outfit, we have it, at a price you can afford. We are now specializing in custom wedding accessories ie: hair pieces, pins, shoe clips, and necklaces. We can custom make any item to fit your personality, just convo me on etsy."


Jennifer and Melissa from:
"The Vintage Honey Shop specializes in {cute}!  We make handmade fabric & paper items, ranging from teething & wedding necklaces to diaper cakes & paper magnets! We are two BFF's (Jennifer & Melissa), making quality, handcrafted products just for you!"


Katie from:
"KIS Creationz is a shop that is dedicated to designing handmade high quality headbands and yarn letters for you! Every item can be custom ordered to fit your needs and wants. Have something made for your little one or for yourself!"


Amanda from:
 "Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals."



Heather from:
"It's A Long Story is a place to share, grow and be inspired. My shop, The Flannel Lamb, is a work in progress that I hope to have up and running by the end of May!"


I hope you're as excited as I am!
xo, Dorian












3 comments:

  1. I'm excited!!! I already spot a couple shops that have me crossing my fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is going to be an amazing Birthday Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, looks like an awesome event is in store! And yay for your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...