March 13, 2011

Coming Soon....

Crafting (and sewing!) from scratch and making something beautiful and useful is therapeutic for me. I have a bunch of projects swimming around in my head that I am anxious to make!

The first of which is this tee tutorial:

Hopefully posted for this Tuesday.
And then, I really want to try to make this lovely...


Shaggy Bouquet Clutch
via Anthropologie.com

Originally $198.00 US. So pretty, but, unfortunately, way out of my budget.
So, I want to see if I can make one similar for free much less. Obviously, I will not be using leather, but I'm sure I can come up with something cute.

So excited to start! Now all. I need is more hours in the day!


Photobucket

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...