March 29, 2011

I Hope It's a Blogger Issue...

Ummm....where did my "Ruffles & Buttons" tutorial go?! Only the first picture and the last are showing! I'm very slightly freakin' out because I was playing around with blogger today and wonder if I did something to it??? I didn't touch the HTML, but you never know.
Can you guys see the tutorial? Is blogger acting up on you too?
This totally stinks.
Hopefully it comes back.

On another note, I want to thank Jaime for featuring my tute over at her blog, Polka Dots on Parade, as a Toast of Tuesday ! So very excited! Thanks Jaime!

Also, I want to send out a big ol' hug and a huge cheerleader thank you to all of you who took the time to leave a comment on tutorials (and post, for that matter!)...honestly you guys, tutorials are long and somewhat tedious work, but your super sweet comments make it totally worthwhile! So thank you from the bottom of my very happy heart!

Photobucket

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...