July 12, 2011

A SCREW-torial...Get it?

I messed up my Envelop Tunic Knock off, you guys! Like bad. It's not an ugly shirt refashion, it just doesn't look anything like the inspiration tee. I didn't reference back, and I thought I remembered how it looked....yeah, NO. I didn't work. So, I will post my screw up here, cuz we're buds and I know you won't judge me :)


And, just to see how far off I was...

Envelop Tunic

Boo :(. Anyway, I'm going to try again, because now I'm obsessed with getting it right.
Sorry, friends, I really wanted to have a full tute for you for today. I hope you'll forgive my silly mistake.

And , I hope to see you again soon :)

xoxo, Dorian

3 comments:

  1. Well, it may not look much like the original, but I think it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it wasn't what you were aiming for, it's adorable and totally works!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...