December 2, 2011

WINNER!

Hello there my lovely ladies!
It's FRIDAY! Woo-hoo!

Sorry for my lack of post this week, it's ironic really. I have been crazy busy sewing and making jewelry (fun!) and I was even thinking of doing a makeup tutorial! (I don't assume to know it all about makeup, but I absolutely LOVE to play with it and have learned a lot along the way) Is that something you guys would be interested in?

Anyway, I've been coming down with a cold and it turns out the girl who gave it to me, has Strep throat. *groan*. I really hope that is not what I have. 

So, yeah, that's the bad news. In good news...I FOUND MY CAMERA! So later today I will post some pics up, mmkay?

And lastly WE HAVE A WINNER! 
The winner (as selected by random.org) of the Plaid giveaway of all these lovely goodies...
is

#12 Katy who said:
Katy Cameron said...12

Ooooh, pretty, sparkly things... Oh, wait, you weren't counting drooling over this stuff, right? I have a huge bunch of cards I want to make, and with a stack of chipboard shapes to include that need to be coloured and sealed, this looks like just the job :o)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, wow, thank you so much! I'll get right on that e-mail :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...