January 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Hello Friends! 
I have so much to tell you! We've been dealing with something concerning my youngest for the last 4-6 weeks and it's finally looking better! YAY! But that's a story for another day as it's 12:30 am and I am beat!

I also wanted to let you know what I've been doing.
I've been helping my lovely SIL with a blog makeover. I am so excited by how it turned out! I feel it suits her perfectly and best of all, you can find all her GORGEOUS tutorials easier and faster!

You probably know her...
Lucy from:
Craftberry Bush
 If you haven't visited her blog, you may want to.  She's got something for everyone. And it's so inspiring and just plain beautiful to look at. 
Also, you can take a peak at my "work" ;) 
Click here --->>Craftberry Bush, if you want to check it out!

Thanks for reading friends! I hope next week I get back into my regular crafting/blogging groove. 
I really, really hope!

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...