February 15, 2012

Crafty, Scrappy, Happy Link Par-tay!

Hello Friends!
Guess what I'm doing today? Go on, guess!
I am co-hosting my first ever linky party!
The absolutely lovely Jamie Lyn from Crafty, Scrappy, Happy is celebrating her blogversary with a linky party to end all linky parties. Seriously girls, it's HUGE. And all you have to do to partake in the celebrations is link up something crafty...or scrappy...or just plain HAPPY (cute, right?)!
So please, let's celebrate! Go on and link up something you're proud of! I'm looking forward to see your fantastic-ness! (what? that's a word! LOL!)


Feel free to link up anything and everything Crafty, Scrappy and/or Happy!  
No giveaways or etsy shops please.
Check out other links, be inspired and make some new friends!
Grab a button if you would!
And check Crafty Scrappy Happy for features all next week!!!!


Photobucket




0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...