September 28, 2011

Pinning Away Wednesday

Hi guys! Today it's a rainy fall day, a bit overcast and chilly. Weird, it started out so beautifully sunny, and then the impending clouds moved in. Anyway, my mood matches the weather, not in a bad sad kinna way. Just a "let's watch movies, bake, take looooong hot baths, and read.in bed.under the covers." kinna way :)
So I thought I'd show you some of what I've been pinning lately, some things I want to do when I get some time...Hope you enjoy :)














Have a wonderful fall day! See you all soon!

xoxo, Dorian

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect day for pinning!! I LOVE the crocheted apple coasters... I almost pinned those myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for swinging by my blog, I appreciate the comment!! Your pillow shield project was AWESOME! It was one of the first ones I noticed out of all the audition projects! Good luck and happy to be a new follower of yours!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't signed in but I'm the Angela from Love Sweet Love ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...