November 18, 2011

Pinterest Pretties and a WINNER!

It's FRIDAY! Whew...is it just me or was this week loooong and hard? I am truly looking forward to unwinding and relaxing with family.
And in the spirit of Fridays, I thought it would be fun to just chill back, grab a Coke and oogle some Pinterest Pretties!

such yummy colors...

Pinned Image
Lost in Stash

Is this a great Christmas present idea, or what? (she's also got the boy version!!!):

Pinned Image


Useful and awesome:
Pinned Image

SOCKtopus..how cute is this? And sooo easy!
Pinned Image

This really works perfectly:
Pinned Image

LOVE this and seriously need a reminder sometimes:
Pinned Image

and even though we may try to avoid it the truth is...it's time for:
Pinned Image

which means we have to start working on:
Pinned Image

All these images can be found on my Pinterest Boards but I have tried to credit back to original sources. : )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, the winner of The My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software is:

sherlockstories said...8




AND i'm following @MyMemoriesSuite on twitter! whew! thanks for this great giveaway! crossing my fingers! :)

<3, jackie
jackiemichelle@gmail.com

Congrats Jackie! I will be sending you an email shortly with the code for your free software :) ENJOY!
And for those of you who didn't win but want to buy it, don't forget I have a code to save you $10 off the software AND give you an extra $10 off anything else you may want! The code is: STMMMS93799

I've been working on a tutorial you guys will LOVE. And I've got a giveaway you guys will LOVE. So basically, next week, you're gonna love me ; ) Stay tuned!

xoxo, Dorian

1 comment:

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...