February 25, 2011

Happy Days

I am trying to get more organized this year. Goodness knows, I need it.

I have seen several other bloggy mommies that have done this and I thought it looked like an effective and fabulous way to keep organized, so I thought, "why, not?" I really needed to get organized, we are super busy with therapy and appointments for my 10 month old and, well, you know, life.

So, here's my new binder/organizer! I have named her "Momma's Life-Planner"

I am in LOVE these colours!


"Happy Days"....cuz they really are :)


The bottom there is a sticker that says, "count your blessings"...cuz sometimes I forget to.


And look how full she is already! She has been A-MAY-SING (ha!) and really helped me remember everything that needs to be done. Why, I've practically become the perfect mother and wife!

Okay....maybe that's a BIT of a stretch, but honestly, she has been super helpful!


Photobucket

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...