February 23, 2011

April Showers brings May Flowers...

Or February snow storms bring wishes of warmer days. HA!

Getting ready for spring with some lovely spring flowers in vibrant colours....
(pictures quality is still not great...I really don't know what's wrong with my camera)

A crochet rosette...

So pretty and easy to make.
If you're interested in a a tute, just let me know in the comments and I'll get to workin' on one for ya!

Are you as in love with Mustard yellow as I am?

Can't wait to rock this!
Started with this tute and changed it up a bit.


LOVE it.
(notice my tee looks pink here? It's not...it more the other purple-y colour)

Total for both? $0....gotta love free.


UPDATE:

Tutorial up and ready for ya!

spring flower necklace tutorial

ENJOY!


Photobucket

Linked to:
http://www.tipjunkie.com/handmade-projects-crafts/

4 comments:

  1. love these! they turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a tutorial for the crocheted necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! I have not normally been a yellow fan but I'm loving that necklace! Great job!! :)

    PS- I'm doing my first ever giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you would stop by and participate! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! Great job! I'm going to try it out as well!
    http://gracetofaith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...