February 17, 2011

Some Old and Some New

Hi all! I hope you've had an awesome week. Are you as super excited that it's THE WEEKEND as I am. LOVE weekends.

I have been busy working on a couple of things: a "mommy" binder, a pretty awesome dress (refashioned out of hub's old tee!!!), a couple kiddie projects, a purse and some crocheted cuties. Phew....sounds like a lot, but honest, none took me more that an hour. Except the crochet...but you all know how that is.
Anyway, I've been super busy with the kiddies too, and haven't gotten around to taking decent pics, sooooo.....I'll have to post 'em up later.

So here are some awesome (and thrifty!) finds I scored recently (I apologize in advance for the crummy pics, my camera's has not  behaving lately)....

This beauty (3 bucks!) will be spray painted silver...swoon...

Perfect for the Little Guy's bathroom (can you believe it still had the HOME SENSE -$15- sticker on it!) Got it for $3.

LOVE the colour (can you tell?). Imagine how pretty it would look filled with hydrangeas! ($1!!)

A (linen) Queen size bed sheet (expensive at $6 but TOTALLY worth it!) with the prettiest lil' flowers embroidered on the edge...I foresee in it's future some summer dresses... 

About 3 yards of this gorgeous summer-y fabric ($2). Isn't it just lovely? The print it not very big...quite reasonable, actually and I don't know why, but it makes me smile!

And I got a DKNY blouse ($5) with to die-for eyelets and a "Vintage" (1991-ish) Club Monaco skirt ($5) that was made with me in mind. I won't even have to alter it! I didn't get good pictures of them, so I'll post them up soon promise!

Grand total....$25...sooo happy with my goodies!





And lastly...a sneak peek at the purse I'm finishing up....

Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket


0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...