April 4, 2011

Dalmation Mailbox

How was your weekend?
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! I've had a glorious and busy weekend! Hubs and I decided to take the weekend to ourselves and the kiddies. We very rarely do that as most time we much prefer to be with our large and fun families! We watched "Tangled" (twice), made pizza, played in the sand, washed the car, took walks, discovered new bakeries, had some devotional/prayer time...it was magical!

I somehow sneaked in some crafting time and was able to get quite a few things done in no time at all.

This is one of 'em. I know, there's nothing to it. But I love it so much I had to show you!
I don't have a Silhouette or a Cricut, which is fine...I do it like everyone else did in the good ol' days...BY HAND! (maybe one of these days I'll make the trek to the good NEW days with a Cricut!)

It's a mailbox (duh) for my son. I plan to leave him lil' notes, kisses on a paper (you know the kind!), and lil' things to remind him what a great lil' boy he is! 'Cuz, yeah, he really really is.

I'm in love with the lil' red flag!


This kind of reminds me of a dalmation.


Free-styled the "N", and pretty darn proud of myself for actually getting a straight line right!

BTW...mailbox was bought at Walmart for 3 bucks and "vinyl" is actually chalkboard peel and stick from the DS. :)

So, tell me...did you do anything fun for the weekend?
Photobucket

P.S
I have the tutorial ready, but I'm making you wait 'till tomorrow! I promise it's worth it!

2 comments:

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...