May 30, 2011

Annnnnd, we're back!

YAY! I got my computer back! I am so ready to get things rolling around here! What do you say, shall we roll? :)
I hope you guys are having a great long weekend! Lots of bbq's, friends and fire crackers!
AND I have a few tutorials (and a quick how-to) to share with you all. We're back in full force people, brace ya selves!

We will be making a shirt similar to this style...(the "baggy-yet short-manish-girly" shirt), super easy, I'll show you two ways to do it, that require minimal sewing :) All you'll need is a soft jersey man's tee in XL or larger. (the bigger, the better!)




 
Super comfy (and forgiving!) and cute for those hot
summer days!







    





 

And then we'll be making a tote, perfect for carrying around magazines, beach goodies, anything you want! It's reversible and VERY easy to make. It's inspired by this wine bag from Pottery Barn.

Sea Bag Recycled Sailcloth Wine Bag
via
Ours, however, will be much bigger, but still have the grommets, the rope and the wonderful nautical knot. And trust me....easy. (I made this for my mom for Mother's day, she loved it)

And lastly, a simple "How To". This is one's for you, Connie, sorry it took so long!







This will take all of, um, five minutes! And looks great added to tees!
Thanks for sticking around you guys! Can't wait to share the tutorials with you!
Oh and P.S, I cut my hair boy short! Ahhh! Such a change but I L-O-V-E, looove IT! Excuse me while I share a pic with you.

where's my hair???!! New pixie cut. Love.
Have any of you ever gone from long to short (or brown to neon yellow, whatevs) with your hair? Did you love it or hate it?

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fantastic!!! I love short, short hair on women--I cut mine really short recently, too (well, if 6 months ago can count as "recently") and I LOVE it. I always just feel so chic and cute ;-) It looks wonderful on you!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the hair and I missed you girl! Glad your back. I just cut my hair pretty short (I can't pull off a pixie, my hair type will not allow it), and I do love it. My long hair was just getting pulled into a pony every day anyway, so no point in having it, is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your haircut looks great! I cut mine short about 5 years ago and have since grown it back out... might be time for another change.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...