July 8, 2011

Little Toes...

***Upon reading your comments, I have decided I will do a tute of the Anthro shirt. I went out and bought a tee from Wal-Mart today for $7. It's a men's George cotton tee, in case you guys wanna go out and buy it this weekend. I bought mine large, but as always go with the largest size you can get! I will be posting the tutorial Monday.***

Wednesday, we had a bit of a rainy day. It was one of those weird summer days, starting of rainy, than soo hot and humid you could barely sit without sweating.

My son and I decided to make Chalk Paint. Well, technically, we had left some chalk out on the front lawn and the rain had soak them thoroughly, so we decided to use it to our advantage! Honestly, I have never had so much fun squishing chalk into puddles of water! What messy, glorious fun!






Sooo much fun and such sweet memories of little chalk-y toes and tiny painted footprints.
I love my job :)

xoxo, Dorian

P.S...The lavender is finally ready for crafting! I've already made the cutest lil' gift. I will post the tute here later on today. Right now it's 1:30 am and I AM DONE, so I'm off to bed. Good night besties and as always, thanks for reading :)

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...