August 31, 2011

PURSE WEEK at...

Hi friends! Sorry I've been absent but Hubby got home Friday and had taken off Monday through Wednesday off so I've been enjoying a stay-cation with my family! (He took the time off and hadn't told me so it was a complete surprise!) It's been much needed and was awesome :)

So, I'm sure a lot you already know Christie at  A Lemon Squeezy Home. She has the sweetest site filled to the brim with tutorial goodness. Such as (and perfect for this time of the year!!)...

 
and many, many more!
 
Anyway, Christie is hosting a great event for the second year in a row called Purse Week. There will be guest post with tutorials and a contest with prizes at the end of the week!
She's lined up some great guest for Purse Week...
Sachiko from Tea Rose Home
Kate from See Kate Sew
Vanessa from Little Big Girl Studio
And ME! What an honour! And how fun!
 
Anyway, head on over to A Lemon Squeezy Home to take part of the fun!
I will post up the button for Purse Week on on right side bar (<----it's over there!!)for those that want a direct link :)
Enjoy!

xoxo, Dorian






1 comment:

  1. That's super cute! Hi! I’m blog hopping today and I’m following your blog. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. I’m offering a HUGE Back to School Sale on Blog Designs. For 1 week only receive $40 off a custom design order. Come take a look at my portfolio. Hope your having a sweet week.

    April
    A Mommy’s Blog Design Studio
    Blog Hops Everyday
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...