December 29, 2011

Top Ten of 2011

I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and do a top 10 post! I feel like I don't have very many to pick from, since I keep seeing the same ones over and over again. But I've posted 106 post this year and these ten are the ones I see all the time! So here are the top 10 most viewed post of 2011:
Enjoy!



















And the number one post....


And there you have it you guys! Your top ten viewed! 
Guess you kinna like tutorial, huh? Especially of tees and necklaces! LOL!

I want to take a quick minute to thank you for visiting my blog and posting sweet comments and just being the best readers around! I appreciate the time you spend with me and am touched when you find something I post "inspiring". I can't believe the friendship that have come from this blog and the personal growth that I have seen in myself. This past year has been so much more than I expected in terms of this blog and I truly hope next year is even better! 
I have some stuff in mind that I hope to discuss in an upcoming post. Some new ideas and whatnot.
Thank you all again!
Have a great (and safe!) New Year's!

xoxo, Dorian

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection, several of which I alread have pinned! Oh, and guess what I got today? My package! My downstairs neighbour had taken it in, and then forgot to give it to me for, ooh, 2 weeks!!! I wasn't sure whether to thank her or strangle her when she remembered it after running into me at the door lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...