September 5, 2012

He's a SMARTIE

My first and oldest baby started Junior Kindergarten yesterday.
I am beyond excited for him and so happy that he seems to enjoy it so much!
I am really sad for me. I'll miss him so much. He's the life of the party around here.

Anyway, I made a little gift to give to his new teachers, as a Thank You for all the hard work they do from the very start.


Here's close up of the tag I made:


I had seen some other printables with the smarties idea, but they never quite said what I wanted them to. 
So I figured I'd try making my own. It was actually easy and fun! And really adds such a cute touch to the little gift.

Inside are Smarties and a Starbucks gift card. Yum...coffee and chocolate :) The cup is made of glass and double walled for hot/cold.
I'm pretty happy with the results :)

And just in case you like the tag and want to use it, I made a printable.
Now, I'm not sure if this is the way to do it, but I figured this will work.
Just save the picture, copy it into Word, and resize as needed :)


Oh, and his teachers (he's got two) LOVED them! One said "what a SMART way to start the year! WIth Smarties" lol... :)
Hope you're all having a great day and hope your kiddies are enjoying the new school year.

xo, Dorian 

3 comments:

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...