March 5, 2011

A trip to the ER later......


source-


Sorry I've been absent all week.  We have had quite a week here in the "Spinning" household. Hubs had to be rushed to the emergency room, nearly giving me a heart attack and didn't return 'til the next day. Yeah, S.C.A.R.Y! He's good now though, just a scare, but nothing major.
Anyhow, as you can see from the picture above, I have been so busy I can't see straight, never mind sew or glue anything! That's me, you know, in the above pic. Yep....that's what I look like here at home while cleaning, and cooking, and launder-ing, and nursing my sick hubs and diaper-ing...aren't I so very glamourous? What? You don't walk around in pumps and dresses at home? HA!
More like that last pic, I'm sure. But if you ask me, that stack she's balancing? It ain't high enough!
P.S
I will be posting the tute for the crochet rosette necklace from  here as soon as I get a second to heat up my gun!

Have an awesome weekend!
Photobucket

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...