April 25, 2011

The Reason for my Absense...

My Baby's very FIRST birthday party was today!

It was soo much fun (and A LOT of work!). I am blessed to have a family and in-law family that is not only incredibly talented but so very helpful. And they LOVE my little guy(s) and they sure showed their love for him today! Honest to goodness, the party wouldn't have been possible without them!

Wanna see some pics? Here's a sneak peek...
This was Ben's cake...made by my MIL and SILs...see what I mean about talent?!

My sweet baby is now ONE! It was a rough road getting here, but here we are! My sweet, little miracle baby continues to grow stronger and is such a source of happiness for our family! He may be "special needs" to others, but to us, he's special because we NEED him.
Anyway, can you tell our theme was CIRCUS? It was awesome good fun :)

And, on other excited news....I GOT A CRICUT!!!! AHHHH!!!!

Red Cricut Expression Bundle

So excited! Hubs gave it to me as an earlier birthday present (my b-day's not till May 6!) and I can't tell you how much I am enjoying it! It's a shiny "Ferrari" red. But let me tell ya, in my books, Ferrari's got nothing on my Cricut! (Why do I feel others will disagree?)

Lastly, I am currently in the process of re-doing a bunch of stuff into household decor. And I spray painted something with primer and it was completely fine, but when I added the white gloss spray paint it bubbled and looks gross...has anyone had the same problem? It was so frustrating! Anyway, I'll sand it down and start again. Bummer....

Photobucket





P.S
Have you guys noticed it's three weeks 'till Mother's Day? I'll be focusing on great gift ideas for all the mommas out there, so make sure you stick around! You know, if you want. Don't want to sound bossy!Thanks ladies, love ya bunches!

2 comments:

  1. I asked my hubs for a cricut for mother's day; he looked at me a little strange (as in "who are you and what have you done with my wife) but I'm hoping he'll indulge me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome, colorful, FUN birthday party! When each of my girls turned one I felt it was a huge milestone (of course, it IS!). Enjoy your new Cricut. I've been wishing for one myself for a long time... Happy creating.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...