April 7, 2011

Wanna See What I Look Like RIGHT THIS SECOND?



Yep, I've got a pretty bad toothache. Between having wisdom teeth that weren't pulled when they should've been (they're also impacted, by the way) trying to make they're way out and some kind of searing, nerve pain that causes me sit straight up in bed from a deep sleep...well, let's just say this momma is not happy. At least, I have an emergency dental appointment tomorrow to see what it could be. I can't do anything about the wisdom teeth 'til babes is done breastfeeding. And he doesn't show signs of stopping, folks. I really hope I don't need a root canal. Mostly cause I've never had one and they sound terrible.

Anyway, I know I promised two tutorials this week, but I really hope you forgive me for not being able to deliver the second. I just don't feel much in the mood to craft right now. But I promise to get working on it as soon as I feel better. Still friends? Wish me luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dorian! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such an encouraging comment on my skirt refashion. =) I'm just starting to get into refashioning, so it's great to get positive feedback like that! Love your blog too, it looks like you are super stylish! Hope your toothache gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...