July 24, 2011

In Him, there is no "NOT"


And thank GOD for that.
Hope you're having a fabulous, happy and blessed weekend! See you lovelies on Monday :)

xoxo, Dorian


P.S: I can't remember where I got this picture from. I found it a few months back and loved it so much I saved it on my computer as a wallpaper, but forget to grab the source! If it's you, let me know so I can give you credit! cuz you rock!

****IMPORTANT****Also, I've gotten a TON of super sweet comments (thanks a bunch, BTW!) that I LOVE to reply to, but some of you are "NON REPLY" bloggers, and that is a very sad thing! If you've left me a comment and NOT received a email back, you are  most likely a non-reply blogger.
If you wanna know what that is and how to fix it (and what benefits there are To fixing it) go HERE for a full rundown and even a small tute.
Can't wait to connect with more of you! :)

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant picture, it would have been the perfect picture to go with our church sermon this morning!!
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...