July 18, 2011

I'm Over At....

Hi Friends!

I'm pretty excited today! I will be guest-ing (is that the technical term?) over at Craft Goodies! The lovely Wendy is on vacation visiting some family and yeah, she shouldn't have to worry about blogging when trying to spend time with loved ones....so, enter MOI. And a bunch of other lovely ladies who are helping her out.

Check it out...


Oh, and guess what I have for you later on today (I totally typed that in a singsong voice, I know you heard it)...a TUTORIAL :) A few of you lovelies have asked for more, so of course I had to oblige.
Anyway, it's not a sewing tutorial (ever since my screw up, my machine and I have been at odds) but it's an Anthro Knock Off.
 And no, I will not show you a pic of it, I will hold you in suspense. I'm pure evil like that :)
So, come on back later on today. I will post as soon as the munchkins are napping :)

xoxo, Dorian

0 lovely friends said::

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot to me, I read every last one of them! Thank you for taking the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...